Insight Media is excited to announce the availability of a new report titled,” Touchless Human-Machine-Interaction Market Report.” This report analyzes over nine touchless Human Machine Interface (HMI) technologies and eight market applications. The report forecasts the touchless HMI market will reach $42.6 Billion by 2020.
Gesture control, voice recognition, eye tracking, proximity touch, and motion sensors have gained momentum in the past few years. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung, LG, Intel and Qualcomm are all working on touchless HMI. They’ve acquired or will acquire small companies with touchless technologies.
“From mobile phones to automobiles, from digital signage to home/building automation, from notebook PC to wearable devices, touchless human-machine-interaction is the next big thing. Touchless HMI provides the benefit of hygiene/cleanness, safety, power/resource saving, convenience, fun, and coolness. We forecast touchless HMI market will grow rapidly in the next several years,” said Dr. Jennifer Colegrove, Principal Analyst on the report.
- This report provides analysis of nine touchless HMI technology categories in eight application categories: automotive, game console, TV, mobile phone/tablet, NB/desktop/AIO PC, wearable device, home/building automation, and other applications.
- Dr. Colegrove, author of this report, has been writing about gesture control, voice recognition for several years. She performed first hand surveys and interviews with many sensor suppliers and OEM/ODMs.
- Market data in the report includes 2013 history data and forecasts from 2014 to 2020.
- The market forecast includes Unit, touchless solution ASP, Revenue, with detail breakdown by nine touchless technologies: camera-based gesture control, camera-based eye tracking, ultrasound gesture, voice recognition, photodiode sensors, proximity touch screen, motion sensor, short-range wireless and other touchless technologies.
Over 200 touchless sensor, touchless software, system integrators and brand companies are profiled in the Excel database. The USA is the most active country in the touchless HMI market with 96 companies. Japan is No. 2, Germany is No. 3.
The “Touchless HMI 2014 Report” is available immediately and includes a PowerPoint file of over 240 pages and an Excel database.
Reasons to purchase:
- Find your potential clients or partners from the profile and websites of over 200 companies
- Understand touchless HMI technologies and choose the right suppliers for your applications
- Know the touchless HMI market challenges, market status, and future
- Know your competitors
- Invest in the right direction
- Empower your strategic planning
The report researcher has been writing about gesture control, voice recognition, eye tracking, proximity touch analysis reports for over seven years. You can access this expertise by purchasing and receiving the report today.
A license for less than five users is $5900 for this report. The license for five or more users is $6900.
To purchase, request a sample or for more information, contact:
Insight media, Chris Chinnock, 203-831-8464, firstname.lastname@example.org